SoilFreeze provides this Internet website (“site”) for the convenience of prospective customers and partners, and for others who may be interested in learning about our company’s history and position in the industry.
- All information and images provided by this site are the property of SoilFreeze.
- All users of the site assume all responsibilities and all risk associated with the use or misuse of information and images provided by this site.
- Under no circumstances is any information provided by this site to be taken as a substitute for the services of a qualified design engineer or of field technicians experienced in our specialized industry.
- Information provided by this site about successful applications of the SoilFreeze method is accurate to the best of our knowledge but is not to be taken as a warranty of soil freezing under any other circumstances.
- SoilFreeze does not warrant the completeness of the information provided by this site or commit to update such information.
- SoilFreeze reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posted Web page.